GED-GEN - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Mike Voisin grants you a non-exclusive license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 30 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Mike Voisin. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Mike Voisin and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. DISTRIBUTION. The original archive file containing the unregistered version of the SOFTWARE may be freely distributed provided that it is not modified and the archive file remains intact with all accompanying files, and provided that no fee is charged, except for any reasonable fees necessary to cover costs of distribution media. You must also acknowledge Mike Voisin's copyright and the original file location in your distribution. You agree not to give, sell or otherwise publish, distribute or disclose the registration code you obtain upon registering the SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE may not be incorporated into, or packaged with, another product without the express permission of Mike Voisin.
Any web page files that you create using the SOFTWARE may be published and distributed royalty-free, subject to applicable law. You agree not to remove or alter the entire line containing Mike Voisin's copyright notice on any web page created by the SOFTWARE. You agree not to remove or alter the entire line containing the phrase "Generated by GED-GEN" on any web page created by the SOFTWARE.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. MIKE VOISIN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. MIKE VOISIN DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
7. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MIKE VOISIN OR HIS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF MIKE VOISIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL MIKE VOISIN'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
9. GOVERNING LAW. This license will be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama as they are applied to agreements between Alabama residents entered into and to be performed entirely within Alabama. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Mike Voisin which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
11. TERMINATION. SHOULD YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USER RIGHTS ARE AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATED. UPON TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO STOP USING THE SOFTWARE AND TO REMOVE THE SOFTWARE FROM YOUR COMPUTER.